For Double OPT-IN For Downloads versions 2.1.3 and higher.
- After purchasing your Pro version, save the zip file on your computer.
In the settings section of DOIFD, check to be sure that the "Remove DOIFD data when Deleting" is set to "NO". If not, set to "NO" and click "Save".
- In the WordPress admin area click "Plugins".
- Find Double OPT-IN For Download and deactivate.
- Delete Double OPT-IN For Downloads. ( If step 1 is set to NO, your data will not be removed, so don't worry)
- Click "Add New".
- Click "Upload".,
- Select the zip file of the Pro version of DOIFD that you purchased from your computer
- Click "Install Now"
- Once installed click "Activate"
For Double OPT-IN For Downloads versions 2.1.2 and lower.
Before we begin, if you are using the FREE version of Double OPT-IN For Download and you do not want to loose the data from the free version, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT uninstall the Free Version using the WordPress interface. You will lose all your data, and we don’t want that. Follow the steps below:
- You have downloaded the zip file of Premium Double OPT-IN For Download onto your computer. Thank you for support!!!!!!
- In the WordPress Plugin admin area, “Deactivate” the Free Version.
- Now click “Add New”.
- Click “Upload”.
- Select the zip file of Premium Double OPT-IN For Download onto your computer.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Activate Premium Double OPT-IN For Download.
- Using FTP or your website administration panel (CPANEL, PLESK etc), go to the /wp-content/plugins folder and manualy delete the free version of Double OPT-In For Downloads. The folder is named, “double-opt-in-for-download”.
- That's it! You ready to setup the plugin