After installing DOIFD with Mad Mimi, Log in to your Mad Mimi account.
- Click on Account in the upper right corner.
- Click API, located under Settings and Billing on the right side of the page.
- Copy the API Key.
- Go to the DOIFD settings page.
- Click on the Mad Mimi tab.
- Paste in the API Key in the API Field.
- Input your Username for Mad Mimi.
- Click Save.
- If you have an existing download, click edit. You will see the Mad Mimi dropdown box. Select your list and save.
- If you have a new download, you will see the Mad Mimi list in the upload form. Select your desired list for that download.
That’s all there is to it. Now every time a user verifies their email address it will be automatically be added to your Mad Mimi contact list.
Things to be aware of when your testing:
- I noticed a very slight delay when email addresses are added to the actual list, but it’s minimal. They first show as contacts and then a very short time latter they appear in the list.